Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quilted Bear

So I thought it would be fair to share the plans that we have made for making crafts from the Quilted Bear. Since basically everyone has seen these pictures except for Drew and Kim it is probably more for their benefit than for anyone elses. Dad is getting ready to start making the little projects so if you want one of them then just give a shout out and let us know which one it is. There are more pictures, but these are the ones that we are fairly certain that we will be doing. And to just get some kind of a tally going could everyone let us know which ones you want. Thanks!!



This is a maybe project....



This is the only one that I could find. A santa makes the other A.
I am trying to convince Dad to do it...

This one isn't a for sure one either, but I thought it was cute and I want it so I thought I would offer it.

This is Bre's request... It is cute...

Another one that is not for sure, but I think it is cute so I am going to do it at some point.

Sorry it is sideways-The tree is metal and the little snowflakes have magnets on them.
Once again I think it is cute, and am trying to get Dad to go for it.

Okay I think that that is it. Remember to comment if you want any of the above crafts. Maybe we could do a crafty Christmas kind of thing. It is going to be a blast!!

2 comments:

  1. We would like the family night, gobble, the nativity blocks, and birthday ribbons, but kim loves them ALL so that would be ok as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the witch hat (I think it is sooo cute) I just love crafts! I would also like the Gobble, the Ghost, and the Santa (if Barbie gets Dad convinced to do it). Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete