Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kim's Last Birthday 29 for LIFE!!!!

We had a lovely Birthday for Kim, two sisters and her mother came for a weekend visit. They spent time shopping and having fun and were nice enough to include me in some great dinners, plus I got to see my newest niece (who is quickly becoming a favorite, sorry Aslynn distance breads forgetfulness, wink).
Kim's mom made a beautiful pie!!




Yep 3 years and counting, the love is still blooming nicely!!









Just a few recap pictures of her presents, she was excited (I think). Had to open the ice cream machine for the Fourth of July festivities so she knew about it but the good thing is it works!

Hanging flowers, Kim has wanted for... um... EVER, yeah her mom got her these, so I am not perfect, but I did hang them. And after shattering one of the baskets (may fault), Kim even got a new set of metal ones she picked out. Personally I think it was planned but hey I can only say one day for so long, cause before you know it that one day is TODAY!!!
Kim totally wanted this of course I may have also kinda-sotra, possibly, may have wanted it a little itsy-bitsy bit. But it will be great fun for the family, plus it is black, how sweet is that. And to my credit I did get a pink controller for my lovely wife, so I did have her in mind when I purchased this item, thank you very much!!!!!!!

Looking forward to many more years and the challenge of pleasing my beautiful wife!!!!!!

NO COMPLAINTS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great celebrating! Your pie kinda looks like it is bleeding...it is a little gross, but I am sure it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete