Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tractor

Doug, I am sorry you could not take Jared's car, of course Jordan wouldn't have fit in the back, plus I recall a time I let Luke drive the Civic to Palm Springs, yeah I think all were better off with you in the van. Thought I would throw a pic up to show dad what he is missing. Kim took this pic of my awesome work, yeah that is a tree I rammed and brought down, a tractor is so much more fun when it is just a rental. Can't tell if I am looking to make sure I do not hit our fence or if this is where I had the beast buried up to both axles right before the valve stem snapped off creating a puddle of tire water under the tractor. Sadly I was only able to get 2 hours of work in before the tire was deflated. On the positive side of things I get the tractor next weekend for free to make up for the loss, SWEET!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment