Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pinewood Derby

This year anyone who bought a car could participate in the Pinewood Derby.
Though it never got its final paint job, Luke's car looked very snazzy and was actually pretty fast. He didn't win...the Nelsons kicked everybody's butt. 

Even though we bought our cars weeks in advance, I never got around to making mine. Barbie and her BFF Sam did it for me...10 minutes before the Derby started.

They call it "The Baby-Maker". We didn't bother telling people that though because my car is kind of graphic.

*Note the "baby" on the front. The ping-pong ball represented my belly. The glitter was supposed to be the celebration that happens after having a baby.*

*Red sides = blood.*

*Bobby pin and blue paint represented my epidural (or my water being broken, depending on who you talk to).*

*Screws over my initials = I got "screwed."*

See?  I told you it was graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment