Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hair-Oh how I love thee...

Ok so I cut my hair!! I LOVE IT!!! It is the most amazing thing since like sliced bread or something along those lines. I mean seriously this is how I do my hair: shower, put moose in it, blow dry and if I am feeling up to it put a few little curls in it, but if not I just wear it freshly blowed. I mean it takes me minutes to do it. And I look pretty good too. Plus I love short hair, mainly cuz I am just not that creative in doing my hair when it is long. It is best for me to only have the option of like two hair dos. It makes my life easier and much less stressful. The following are on a curly day. It is my favorite way to do it.
Oh and my best friend Sam came and visited me for a week, it was entirely too short of time, but I had a blast!!!


A picture of the back, and a sweet tat. Don't you worry-it was only temporary.

To sum up...
Me+short hair= super happy and super ready for the summer to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment