Sunday, December 26, 2010

New 1st Home

This is not part of the house YET, but Kim saw it on someone's doorstep so we had to take a picture. Seriously the people were looking at us like we were casing their place, cuz you know with a Holliday one picture is not enough. Just an idea dad. It is a cool metal skeleton body and you put your carved pumpkin on it as the head, super killer. I am thinking gifts for everyone, wink!!!!! Of course Kim did see that nativity you cut out, probably should have left that off the blog.

Ok on to the home stuff! NOTE: My wife is very understanding cause we went without running water for a week, no fireplace for 3 weeks, she has had no masterbath toilet/sink/mirror for three weeks (and counting) and um... oh yeah she is married to ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so everyone has been screaming at me to get a blog going with a few pics of the new place. I of course do not like being forced to do anything, so on that note a month and a half after moving in I am doing the blog of our new home. We are super excited, but have tons of plans and work to do. I suppose it makes me more of an adult so I can see things from Mom and Dad's perspective. Mom having projects and Dad trying to get them all done, but the projects list always accumulates faster than the project doer can do 'em. I have caught myself many times going out to the shop looking for a tool and running into a new project so I start it. Needless to say I have many projects going, sadly the are going but getting nowhere fast! Enough words here are the pics:

Front door with the new owners!!!! (US)

A shop to be jealous of, seriously its mine (Kim's) and I am freaking jealous!!!!!!

Million dollar pen!! (Luckily we scored two, yeah shrewed dealer that I am.)

Filling up the shop with all our wonderful things (crap)! It is WAY full now without a single tool to be seen, Dad I feel your pain!!!

Kim tells me this was already in the shop I tend to think she snuck in and placed it right by the shop entrance, but I suppose that comes with marraige differing opinions, of course we both know we may differ on things but Kim is always right!!
Corner of back room where woodstove goes!!

Was going to give you a pic of every room but do not have the time or patience. Sorry you want to see it all come and visit. So until that time I will just tempt you!!


The woodstove installed and burning. By all means not the finished project we are going to do something nice, rock or brick, but hey the joy of home ownership, no money to do anything so tons of time to dream, wink!!!! It keeps the house a nice toasty 85 in Kim's mind "comfortable" in my mind.... well at least she keeps Desert Winters fresh in my mind!!!!

This is the master bath, Kim was super excited when she saw I was really into it. Of course two weeks later it still looks like this so she is not so excited. Being a homeowner I have learned quickly that demolition is super cheap (free) but then the money comes into play, and with no money there is no play. I don't really see the problem, the shower works, there is a faucet of course it is really low with no drain, and I can hit the toilet hole 9 times out of 10, wink, only kidding if I even joked about that I probably would not have to worry about using a bathroom again, cuz Kim would quickly have me hooked to a baggy.

Love you guys, little Halloween and Christmas to come. Sorry I am slow, I think New Year resolution is to be a better blogger any assistance is welcomed (Bre & Stef & Barb)!















No comments:

Post a Comment