Thursday, December 30, 2010


Barbie is trying to teach me how to blog so I can join the melee! Great Christmas. Nativity: I'd been looking for a good scroll saw for months & months and finally found what I wanted in Craigslist (pictures to follow). I can truly say that the saw makes all the difference. Fatherly advice: always buy the best you can afford; you'll have more time to play if you do. Anyway, the saw is a great stress reducer. The Nativity was a learning experience & enjoyable (will probably be one of a kind).
Added the picture for experience, but also goes with the fact that Mom bought me a motorcycle for my birthday. It's a blast. Unfortunately, I've laid it down a couple of times now - with age, comes pain; mind says "Hit the brakes, turn fast, go over the jump, hit the brakes, & turn", but the body says "WHAT??!!" I continue to heal. Lost flesh the first time & dislocated a hip the second time.
I love this time of year! It certainly reminds us what life is all about. I have a firm testimony of the Plan of Salvation and the claim (good or bad depending on our actions) that it has on us. I love the Prophets and their families. I continue to feast in the Scriptures and testify of their truth. I encourage you to LOVE & ENJOY LIFE! Spend less time worrying and more time sharing. It's not about things - it's ALL about relationships. I love you all and am proud (the good kind of proud) of all of the good that you do. DAD.




No comments:

Post a Comment