Sunday, December 26, 2010

Halloween 2010 Mecham-Holliday

Well we really did nothing for Halloween but we did go to the pumplin patch/corn maze before Halloween, so blogging about it, cuz; well... I am a Mecham Blogging Machine (today).

Kim at the patch, it was all fun and games til it started raining, we did not actually buy a pumpkin this year but the visiting was nice, maybe next year!!


Yep I am styling enjoying the pumpkins, and really wishing we could leave cuz of rain.


The corn maze was dino themed pretty cool, I was not knocked over by the awesomeness but it was neat, the corn was well passed dead so it lost some of its coolness, and it wasn't pitch black out side so the scare factor was below 0. Good Fun though!!!



Cute picture in the corn maze!




Me being goofy and one of Kim's rare moments of feeding my childish side, wink!!!





Piece de la resistance!!!!
Yeah that is a CANNON!!!! Homemade with tractor spare parts and a 100 gallon propane tank. I have always wondered the purpose of those baby pumpkins at the supermarket, I mean not large enough to carve but too big to just have around as festive decor. WELL HELLO, the boys from the back hills showed me the light!!!! Make shift cannon balls, slightly rounded, orange missiles that explode on contact, YEAH, pretty much AWESOME!!!! As topping to this delicious man child cake of fun, you even get to snap the stem off, gives you the feeling of arming a grenade, SWEET!!!!
Dad you can visit anytime and we can work on a new "family toy", did I mention Kim has a shop, with a simple wood nativity she might let you and I borrow some building area?!?!?!?!?! Think about it, just don't say no, wink!!! the chair i am sitting in is attached to the cannon and is controlled by a sweet aircraft joystick. You can turn a complete circle (not advised with a crowd) and pivot up and down. They had and rv, bus and car out in a field you could shoot at. Did I mention it was AWESOME!!! I attached a video but it does not do it justice, plus the blog site flips my photos automatically but not my videos and it turned the video grainy. But it will give you a taste of the goodness!!!! ENJOY!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment