Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend Madness!!!

Okay, so really I just like to blog. I will admit it right now. I live my life thinking oh that would be a great blog post, but I am too chicken to actually post it because in all reality it is not all that exciting, but I thought that this would be exciting-mainly because it has nothing to do with me...

So Conference was pretty great. It was not as quiet as it has been for me the past couple years, but that is a good thing because I didn't fall asleep once. So we decorated for Halloween between sessions. It was a lot of fun. Although Aslynn was scared out of her mind and she would run from the decorations yelling "Say me, Say me!" (Roughly translated is save me save me). She became great friends with Grandma, although Grandma did teach her some important life lessons; we were eating dinner (Clam Chowder home made by Bre which was delicious!!!) and Z was sitting close to Grandma. There is a goblin in the dining room and Z was getting kinda scared of it. Right in the middle of dinner Grandma starts singing "If you don't walk as most people do some people walk away from you, but I won't, I won't. If you don't talk as most people do some people talk and laugh at you, but I won't I won't..." She then said to Z, "Yeah that guy is super ugly, but we still need to be friends with him..." You can imagine the conversation that this life lesson set off around the dinner table. We were laughing for ever!! It was hilarious. So the main lesson we learned today...ugly people need friends too!! It seemed to work though...Z wasn't scared of the goblin anymore and actually wanted to give it a kiss when she left. It was a great weekend!
Z pointing to her new friend...

What her new friend looks like...

Awesome Clam Chowder in an awesome bread bowl


"The" Tree


Dad was working all weekend, like always. He is fixing the cupbaord cuz it came off the wall.


Watching conference. Z can almost say prophet.

Holding her baby. She would rock it and kiss it and love it.

Doug painting some of his figurines during conference (the ghost is Bre's)

Stefanie, avidly listening and taking GREAT notes!

Z going under the bridge...

She really loves playing with the light switches. Another thing she loves to do it to scream randomly. Stef thinks that she may have that disease where you just do random things randomly (I would spell it, but I can't)

<3

Mom getting everything beautiful...

Dad's favorite (other than "The" tree) Z was afraid to come into the house because this was up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone I love the blog but not too good at it yet. I have made strides in being able to make a comment. Drew and Kim we need picturewsof yourhouse inside and out. cant wait this is so exciting for you. I lovw you all!!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete