Sunday, November 27, 2011

Doug's Eagle Scout Court of Honor

Doug's Eagle Scout Court of Honor

So I noticed in the last post that I was supposed to do Doug's eagle court of honor so here it is. Sorry for the delay. My internet wasn't working then for a while it wouldn't upload any pics so I just threw up my hands and said forget it!

Yes this picture was taken in the chapel. Yes Barbie knew that she was not supposed to take a picture in the chapel. Yes she did it anyway. Obviously.


Doug and the proud parents. Do not blame me for the weird pictures of Dad, Mom, and Doug. I have determined that they cannot produce a normal pose if their lives depended on it.


Two out of three looking at the camera with smiles was a BIG accomplishment.


Doug received his Eagle at the same time as Hunter Prudholm and Joshua and Donald Rios. It was tons of fun!


Hunter, Donald, Josh, and Doug cutting the cake. Such excitement.


A picture of the cake prior to it being cut.


Barbie is so proud of Doug. It brought tears to her eyes.


The newly distinguished Eagle Scouts. We are all so proud of you Doug and all of your hard work to make this happen!! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment