Sunday, January 9, 2011

Orange Torte

So I got a free cookbook from the last pampered chef party and it was 56 delicious desserts. The pictures are enough to simply make your mouth water and I am sure just by looking you are consuming calories. Anyway in the cookbook is a reciepe for an orange torte that sounded simply heavenly, so I decided that I would make that. Low and behold though to make a torte you have to have a torte pan, which not only did I not know what it was, but you also can't just go get one from Wal-Mart. Thankfully Michelle sells pampered chef and remembered that I wanted one so when Kim asked what I wanted, Michelle was ready with an idea!! Thanks again Kim for the pans!

This is right out of the pan. My heart did little excited flips when it came out perfectly! I was so giddy with excitement!




The finished product! We haven't eaten it yet so it may taste like dirt, but it sure is pretty! I made two, but only took a picture of one since the other turned out just as well, but I left off the mandarin oranges so it is not as pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment